Monday, 14 January 2013
sixties (not so) chic
This is an outfit I've worn before and I remember feeling really smart and put together at the time, so much so I chose to wear it when I knew I was feeling a bit rubbish about myself in the hopes it'd pull me back out of that black hole...
Did it work? Well it never does, does it? I've been feeling so scruffy and insecure lately, but I still love the combinations in this outfit so I wore it regardless.
The dress was sent to me c/o Matalan, the top was bought in Holland the my boots are from my favourite Yull Shoes (hands down the best money I've ever parted with)
Anyone got snow? I love watching the country go in to meltdown. We get off lightly in my area and for that I am thankful, I'm hazard enough with the threat of ice and crutches although hopefully I can get rid of those as soon as I've had a scan done.
it's onwards and upwards from here, last week seemed to be a tough 'un for many people so fingers crossed we see some improvement.
- daisy chain dreaming: L.K Bennett
- walk on the wild side
- Next Giveaway Winner
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Rosie for Autograph Spring C...
- dark contrast
- sell your stuff with music magpie
- rose tinted
- Sarenza Sunday- Boutique Browsing
- daisy chain dreaming: prints perfect at Phase Eigh...
- by design
- Bristol St
- thinking warm thoughts
- dies alone with 72 cats
- breaking tradition
- Sarenza Sunday- tell me about it, stud
- Snow Day "chic"
- daisy chain dreaming: oh my love
- insert title here
- daisy, daisy
- sixties (not so) chic
- Sarenza Sunday- getting hi
- retail therapy
- Brilliance from Boux
- cutting edge
- banished those blues
- wild horses
- WIN- £500 of shoes from Next
- Sarenza Sunday- perfect pastels
- up together
- daisy chain dreaming; dresses at jigsaw
- back to it
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2012 (540)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)