Monday, 12 November 2012
Zatchels x Hello Kitty
A while ago I posted about Zatchels collaborating with Where's Wally and I was pretty excited about that. Their latest pairing with none other than Hello Kitty literally saw me squealing with joy, especially when the news came with an invite to the press event. Sadly, thanks to the crutches I wasn't able to make it up to London, but I still have information to share and images to drool over...
London born Hello Kitty teams up with British label Zatchels creating a series of high quality and fashionable leather bags. Lovingly handmade in the UK these bags are the ultimate accessory for every Hello Kitty fan and fashionista.
Part of the “Hello Kitty Loves UK Manufacturing” initiative for 2012 and beyond whereby Hello Kitty will continue to partner with prolific UK manufacturing fashion brands, supporting our home- grown brands and their role in the UK economy. Each hand crafted satchel and bag has a unique digitally printed finish, featuring a unique Hello Kitty design
Using custom made inks and state of the art equipment Zatchels have been able to print the bespoke Hello Kitty designs onto their signature satchels, barrel bags, and saddle bags without compromising the quality of the leather and originality of their hand crafted designs. Hello Kitty fans will be pleased to know that this collection of unique designs will launch in early November 2012 and will appeal to girls and women of all ages.
Zatchels x Hello Kitty Barrel Bag: £55
Zatchels x Hello Kitty Saddle Bag: Small 23.5cm- £65 Large: 29.5cm £75
Zatchels x Hello Kitty Satchels: 11.5”- £110 13”- £120 14.5”- £130
The exclusive Zatchels x Hello Kitty Collections will be available online soon at www.zatchels.com and within selected retailers UK wide.
Aren't they gorgeous? I am seriously tempted to treat myself to a saddle bag in the Black and White polka dot design...I feel in need of a reward for gaining my first whole stone towards my healthy life, over half way there now!
Which one would you go for?
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)