With the arrival of Winter comes the craving for comfy clothes for those times when you don't fancy leaving the house but it's too early to justify pajamas...who knows when the need for emergency chocolate/wine/cake supplies will arise?!
Enter the tracksuit (also suitable for the sporty, energetic types) and Pineapple clothing who do them better than most.
When I was younger I spent ages coveting the Pineapple clothing which was at the time stocked in Debenhams, Eventually I had enough money of my own to buy a few pieces and I was always impressed with how comfortable and well cut they were. My teenage self loved the comfortable tracksuit bottoms and hoodies and although for a while I grew out of wanting to wear them, I find myself all of a sudden craving a slouchy style for hibernation lounging (and maybe some gym trips in the new year...maybe).
tracksuit in your choice of size...The hoodie is available in XS-L and the bottoms come in XS-M
This might seem like an odd choice of giveaway from me and I can't explain my sudden shift in style but these really, really appeal (the desire to hide the bloated body maybe?!)
Anyway, to win all you need to do is leave a comment on this post telling me what your favourite lounge wear or gym wear consists of and leave a way for me to contact you if you win.
The giveaway will close next Friday 9th November at 7pm and the winner will be picked via random.org. Limited to UK readers only I'm afraid.
Good luck folks, trust me, this is a good 'un! Thank you to Pineapple for offering up this prize.
- ► 2013 (401)
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)