Sunday, 4 November 2012
Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
I promised a party themed weekend (despite no parties) and I've delivered...this is my second potential Christmas Party dress and it comes c/o Ax Paris who have THE most amazing range of dresses I've seen in a long time and pocket friendly prices. This particular number costs £35 and I think it wins as favourite over yesterdays dress for being so damn flattering and floaty. My purple loving friend Ellie has already fallen in love and is buying her own after I loaned her this one to wear to a wedding next weekend...it really is a dress for everyone and every occassion.
Where have you seen the best dresses lately? What style are you after? I never really know until I see it, my only rule being "no bodycon"
This may be a short lived post series as I think I've found "the one"...thanks Ax Paris, thank you very much! I can't wait to be able to team it with some killer heels rather than squishing my feet in to semi flats and still being in agony!
How has your weekend been going? I had the ideal Saturday, spent shopping with my Mum and then chilling at Ellie's...who needs bars and pubs when you have quality viewing such as Take me Out and X factor?
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)