Saturday, 3 November 2012
Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
The time has come to start thinking about festive parties (my favourite part of the season is outfit planning!). I was sent this dress by Chi Chi Clothing around the same time I was sent home on crutches and it's been playing on my mind ever since. I've been itching to try it on and grab some photos and finally on Thursday I braved getting some "real" shoes on my feet and playing around.
I am so in love with this dress, navy blue is "my" colour for clothes so I've been told and I felt like a princess lounging around the house in this trying to stay off my foot (for the record, the shoes were agony, stupid foot). I have this earmarked as a strong contender for the work Christmas do- the maxi length and subtle sparkles mean I'll maintain my dignity and it hides a multitude of sins; I'm unsure how much more I'll weigh by then but I might not be feeling quite as body confident as last year!
Chi Chi has a whole host of gorgeous dresses, so if you are also starting to think about your party piece then I vote you check them out. I apologise for not showing the dress to it's full potential, I've started realising lately just how shoddy and dull my outfit photos are; I'm not blessed with camera skills OR someone to take my photos for me so I make do the best I can.
What do you think of this dress? I have another beauty to showcase tomorrow and this will probably become a fairly regular feature in the run up to the big day!
Have you started thinking about your outfit yet?
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)