Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Potential Party Dresses: The One?
Ax Paris, Shoes c/o Barratts
I think my search for a party dress may well be over. As part of my partnership with Ax Paris came this beautiful black sequin skater dress. It was love at first sight and as soon as I slipped it on my feelings about myself were transformed. I love a bit of sparkle, as most of you will now know and the cut of this dress skims over the parts I don't like so much and emphasies those I do. It also comes in a beautiful nude colour, but me being me would have far too many red-wine induced accidents wearing that, so I went back to black.
The shoes I'm wearing were a gift from the folks at Barratts and although my foot really isn't up to anything but flats at the moment (not pictured, the epic amounts of hopping and swearing these photos generated) I couldn't resist slipping them on to show off. When I can wear heels again the wedge will be nice and gentle and I'm kind of obsessed with this berry colour right now. Oh so impatient to be able to wear this properly!
It's under a month now until our work party and I am impatient for it to arrive now I know I have my dress! Footwear won't be decided until much nearer the time as I guess it depends on the state of my tootsies but I'm hoping for some semi-killer heels; what would you suggest?
What do you think of this dress? Of the three options I've tried this is MY personal number one.
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)