Tuesday, 6 November 2012
Novelty Knitwear Addict
Asos Jumper, Really old New Look skirt, Yull Chelsea Boots.
I've lost track of how many jumpers I've bought this year, everywhere I turn there is another one I want...this one is a particular favourite; good old ASOS indulging my not so secret cat lady-isms.
How did your week start off? Did you celebrate with Sparklers or hide under a duvet? Mine could have gone better, in fact yesterday ended up being a total nightmare; you know you get those days where you have a total inability to cope with anything? That was me, a sobbing wreck, confused and sad and just pissed off with the world. There was insult to (literal) injury too as I have been signed off work for a week to give my stupid foot a chance to rest and heal whilst awaiting physio; a dream for many, I'd frankly rather be at work but having spent ten long years putting others first, it's time to do what is right for me and this foot won't mend itself with my insistence on carrying on as normal.
Thank you to my twitter pals for keeping me sane and making me smile. Special shout-out goes to Polly for the e-mail entertainment and un-wavering moral support.
Today is a new day, things might be changing but that doesn't mean I have to be miserable. Onward and upwards...indeed.
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)