Another day, another gift guide...I did warn you there would be a few of these coming up but this one does involve a little treat for one lucky reader, too. Everything you see in this post comes from Amara, the one stop online luxury boutique. I've long been obsessed with browsing this site and have made a couple of orders in the past (brilliant service!) so when they asked every so nicely if I'd like to write a gift guide I didn't hesitate in saying yes, especially when they bribed with the most gorgeous candle ever (I say bribe, I'd have happily written the post regardless but the candle was a nice touch!)
|Voluspa Candle in Velvet Box- just incase you hadn't noticed I've been a little stressed lately, but the French Bourbon Vanilla scent of this candle soon helped me chill out. One of my favourite scents ever, this would make a wonderful gift for just about anyone! It's probably the poshest thing I own.|
Anyway, back to the gift guide. You can see my choices at the top of the post, I've tried to include a little bit of something for everyone so I hope you get at least a little bit of inspiration from it!
Taking it from Top Left:
1. Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl because pets need spoiling too, this would also make the perfect gift for a crazy cat lady *raises hand*
2. Pip Studio Chinese Rose Mug- everyone needs mugs and this one is just too damn pretty.
3. "Fashionistas I Met and Liked" notebook by Archie Grand, perfect for every fashion obsessive out there.
4. Orla Kiely Fig Tree Scented Candle I do think candles make a wonderful gift; unless hastily grabbed from a pound shop and smelling like "fresh pine" toilet cleaner. I wouldn't say no to this beauty and it would be a great gift for any female relative.
5. Igloo Hottie no-one likes to be cold and it's nice to have something luxurious to snuggle up to at night.
6. Playful Playmats is something that will appeal to most children, and probably adults too...peace and quiet at the table? I quite fancy one of these for myself.
7. Alessi Lula Dog Bowl for those with pampered pooches. I think this is adorable!
8. Pantone Cufflinks for otherwise impossible to buy for men; yes Dad, I'm talking about you.
And now for the really lovely part of this post; as well as treating me to my candle, Amara also asked me to pick a present to give away to one of my wonderful blog followers. I've chosen this gorgeous Pip Studio Cushion
Want to win? There are two simple rules...
1. Be a follower of adaisychaindream (I don't mind how, just state it in the comments)
2. Leave a way for me to contact you if you win
Any feedback on my giftguide would be great too, but I understand that you may jump straight to the giveaway.
Good luck lovlies,
the giveaway is open to all UK residents (as long as you've followed the rules) and will close at 8pm on Saturday 17th November.