Continuing with the bargain theme this week here is a fabulous chance to get your hand on designer goods for less from November 29th at Cocosa...
Lulu Guinness has teamed up with Cocosa to design a selection of iconic bags, exclusively available at
Cocosa.com. Starting on 29th November, the Lulu Guinness for Cocosa sale will offer up to an amazing
Renowned for her glamorous feminine prints, Lulu Guinness has designed seven sensational styles for Cocosa which pays homage to the brands classic red hot lips design. These exclusive pieces are the
perfect accessory for the party season and the ultimate Christmas present for that fashionista in your
life. Highlights of the collection include a fabulous handbag with a polished grey chain in Lulu’s classic
design, available in two sizes from £100, or for something more compact, Guinness has designed a lip
print make-up bag now £29 from £60 and a cute make-up purse - a handbag essential - now £20 from
As with all Cocosa sales, once it’s gone, it’s gone and with the chance to purchase these one-off pieces
at an incredible 56% discount, you need to be quick to make sure you don’t miss out!
If you want to stand out from the crowd this December or treat someone to something special this sale
is not to be missed.
The exclusive Lulu Guinness Sale for Cocosa opens at 6am on 29th November and is available to preview
online at cocosa.com on 28th November.
Have you ever used Cocosa before? I haven't personally, but have been bought presents from there (ta P and L if you are reading!) and can't ever resist a cheeky browse.
Let me know if you snap something up from this sale, few can resist the lure of Lulu.
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)