Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Birds + Bees
Just a quick little outfit post today; dug out this summer bee print dress from Dorothy Perkins and made is season appropriate with my lace type top from C&A, I wish I had picked up more of these when I was in Holland- they were under a tenner each and are so comfortable and versatile.
Starting to get back in to fun tights again, this pair are flock cut out detail and were from Tesco some time back. I didn't want to draw attention to my expanding legs, but meh...gonna learn to love them and flaunt them whatever; bring back the tights fun! I still have around 100 pairs but plan to cull them soon and then buy some pretty awesome new ones. I quite fancy a festive themed pair if anyone has seen any at a reasonable price?
Finishing off the outfit is my Yull Chelsea boots which are undoubtedley my best buy ever. I'm finding I can branch out a little more with shoes and my foot, but heels are out of the question still, it's really getting me down; not the shoes as such but the general pain and hassle of being on crutches and it feeling worse than ever after five weeks. Fingers crossed the physio has some answers on Thursday!
Right, must wrap this up and ger sorted for work. After the horror show that was yesterday afternoon I'm kind of dreading it!
How did your week start off?
- ► 2013 (401)
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)