Saturday, 10 November 2012
Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
It always feels a bit like I'm treading on other people's toes when I do a beauty post but I was sent this gorgeous Naturally Nude gift set by MeMeMe via the lovely folk at findmeagift and couldn't wait to share my opinion.
Consisting of Blush Me Blusher, Lipstick with Shea Butter, 2 pots of cream eye shadows and a beautiful natural-look nail polish packed up in a sleek black makeup bag and costing £26.99 (which is a bargain when you add up the cost of it all individually) this straight away struck me as my dream everyday makeup kit. Gone are the days when I was all about the bold eyeshadow and glitter liner (although I do like to have fun with that at times too) this kit is perfect for creating the "barely there" look I favour for work and a base for something more dramatic.
I'm not usually a fan of cream type eyeshadow but this applied wonderfully and lasted all day which is what I tend to dislike about them. The lipstick is a gorgeous pinky shade which will suit pretty much everyone as well as feeling wonderfully soft and caring. The blusher is a bold coral colour that applies quite lightly so you can really build the colour up to suit you; as you can see I'm super pale so went with a light hand and you can't really see it in the photos but in reality I was left with a fresh, healthy colour to my face.
I've not used the nail polish yet, but having used others from the brand I can tell you now they are fabulous!
This set would make the perfect Christmas gift for any beauty fan and also a lovely little treat for yourself if your looking for an instant natural look. I may not be blessed with beauty talent and know-how but I really did think this was super.
What are your go-to products for a natural look? Would you use this set?
- ► 2013 (401)
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)