Thursday, 8 November 2012
A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
If my twitter and facebook feeds are anything to go by there is a severe lack of energy in Blog-land lately...this time of year is always madness and sometimes we need a little boost...tired of reaching for chemical filled energy drinks I was delighted when I was sent this sample of Scheckter's organic energy lite for when I need a little boost; in an ideal world we'd all be getting 8 hours sleep, drinking litres of water and eating a balanced diet, but in reality a helping hand is sometimes (often) required.
The makers of the worlds first 100% Natural, Organic and FairTrade approved energy drink, Scheckter’s OrganicEnergy, have just made energy boosting a little lighter with the introduction of NEW Scheckter’s OrganicEnergy Lite!
Like the original, this delicious, natural, organic drink harnesses the power of nature to give a real energy lift whilst also boosting mental performance – but with the added bonus of using Organic Agave instead of cane sugar which means 33% fewer calories.
Each can of Scheckter's OrganicEnergy Lite contains the perfect combination of organic and natural ingredients to provide sustained energy. The blend of 100% natural ingredients releases energy over a longer period of time, creating a sustainable energy lift that avoids the short lift and sudden 'crash' of other energy drinks.
Scheckter's OrganicEnergy Lite drink is 100% natural and made from a blend of organic fruit juices – lemon,
pomegranate and elderberry which give it the same great taste as the Original variety and uses organic Agave instead of raw cane sugar which means 33% fewer calories. Agave has a low glycemic index and so not only helps to slash the calorie count but also helps prevent the usual ‘sugar crash’ associated with high sugar drinks. The other active ingredients remain the same as in the Original - extracts from organic raw green
coffee beans and organic Guarana give the physical and mental boost from caffeine, Ginseng helps relieve stress and Green tea helps boost mental focus. As an added bonus all the ingredients are 100% natural and organic.
Scheckter’s OrganicEnergy Lite is available from Sainsbury’s and at health food stores nationwide and costs £1.35 for a 250ml can.
I really loved this drink, it was refreshing and not anywhere near as artifical as the usual suspects. I'm really glad they bought out a lite variety, I might be on a weight gain mission but I HATE drinking my calories when there is so much delicious food to be tried!
The energy boost was most welcome, successfully stopping me from taking what felt like the 80th nap of the day...
This will be one to keep in the fridge at work, until mandatory napping is introduced at least.
Have you tried this? How do you give yourself an energy boost?
- ► 2013 (401)
- Get Ready to Shwap
- staying neutral
- "you look kind of...Scottish"
- shelikes metallics
- scruffy in pink
- Alternative shoe of the week: La Paire
- Lust List: Kristina Goes West
- Girl in Black
- What's Your #partypose?
- WIN shapewear from Pretty Please
- Gift Guide; Lulu Guinness for Cocosa
- owl about
- Be Savings Savvy with Sales Gossip
- sequins for day
- Boot Camp
- It's Back: Revlon Sweet Boutique
- Potential Party Dresses: The One?
- (Not so) Secret Sales
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week: Cereal Killer
- Audrey: The 60s
- feathers and sparkle
- Buy shoes, do good with Yull!
- Potential Party Dresses: Apricot x Now Magazine
- Expect the un-expected with CyberCandy
- No time for the blues
- Smelling good with Burt's Bees
- Review: Frankie & Benny's new Cocktail Menu
- return of the tights
- Birds + Bees
- Zatchels x Hello Kitty
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Style Statement with Love my Custom
- Child's Play
- Heads Up: Win a Luxury Shopping Trip in Bristol
- Gifts for Everyone (Including You) at Amara
- Beauty: Naturally Nude with MeMeMe
- Wish List/Festive Fashion: Psyche
- Casually Glamorous
- A Naturally Lite Energy Boost with Scheckter's
- All dressed up and McQueen Dreams
- Snakeskin Style by Ted Baker
- Oh Deer
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Lancelot Knight
- Novelty Knitwear Addict
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Mad for Miista
- Potential Party Dresses Part 2: Ax Paris
- Phase Eight Blogger Party Outfit Challenge
- Potential Party Dresses Part 1: Chi Chi
- Win a Pineapple tracksuit.
- Instant October Recap
- Widen your Shopping Horizons *guest post*
- ▼ November (55)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)