Wednesday, 24 October 2012
This isn't the first time I have featured the website Fantasy Shopper on the blog, I gave it a mention when it first launched and I think it's about time I re-visited.
I admit the site kind of fell off my radar for a little while, life got in the way and as much as I enjoyed pretend shopping and putting together outfits I didn't really have time for it. A few weeks ago the folks behind Fantasy Shopper sent me an e-mail and this prompted me to take another look and WOW things have changed. The site looks cleaner and fresher and has far more to it than six months ago. Signing up is free and simple and once registered you can get straight in to the shopping; building up a dream wardrobe from a huge selection of our favourite highstreet retailers. You can also pop together outfits- either planning for a real life event or just for fun, discover new trends and create endless wishlists!
Everyday Fantasy Shopper holds a new event during which they give a theme that you then create an outfit for. There are prizes up for grabs; vouchers and clothes and a sense of fun and indulgence.
It's really dangerous that I've re-found my love for this website, hours slip away caught up in a whirlwind of free shopping and creating outfits. My real life wishlist is growing by the day and I'm getting less done than ever. Fantasy Shopping indeed.
Have you tried the site yet? If not, why not? Give it a whirl and let me know what you think. I hope to connect with some of you on there, as if blogging and twitter weren't enough!
- What Phase Eight did next...Blenheim
- Sixties Chic
- Blue (Inc)
- ...and relax
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Wore it Pink
- Dressing up Dolly
- Ax Paris Discount
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gadget Girl
- Gifting Guide: Ask Her Friends
- Ultimate Accessory?!
- Win with Caseable
- Fantasy Shopper
- Cat lady v.247
- New from Flights of Nancy
- No title Tuesday
- Introducing Skinnydip + Giveaway
- Skincare tip for Oily and Spot Prone Skin *Guest P...
- Sarenza Shoe(s) of the Week
- Making my Kindle Cooler with Caseable
- Fashion Culprit
- Snacking Saturday: The Simply Bar
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: AllSaints Outfit
- moving on up
- Brat & Suzie exclusives at New Look
- old faithful
- Peanut Butter M&M cookie cake
- Laura Ashley #lauraashleyblogbday Wishlist!
- we are (Cybercandy Blogger) family
- Dear Deer
- DIY Fashionista
- Sarenza Shoe(s) of the Week
- sweet as...
- Snacking Saturday: Nims Fruit Crisps
- Phase Eight; Collection 8
- Hello Real World
- Mother Hair Straightener Review (by My Mother!)
- Beautiful Bras
- Tasty Treats from Maqaroon
- Bring on the Welly Weather: Matthew Williamson for...
- Totally Lovestruck
- Sorting out Stains with Vanish
- Practically Perfect; Phase Eight
- Sh1t is Bananas
- Styling up those Shades
- Lacoste Live
- darker shade of floral
- Sunglasses Shop Wishlist (not giving up on Summer!...
- Sarenza Shoe(s) of the week.
- ▼ October (51)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)