Friday, 26 October 2012
Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gadget Girl
Just a bit of a fun/random post for once, a break away from the outfits and fashion related things and moving in to Christmas gadgets and toys in the hope that Santa might be reading!
I really, REALLY want one of these mini snack dispensers for my desk at work; or maybe even the front desk; the perfect way to pacify poorly and frustrated patients (and an increasingly more stressed Laura?!) I think so! I wouldn't say no to one in my bedroom either...or the kitchen, landing and pretty much everywhere; what would you fill one with? It'd have to be M&Ms for me I think, or jelly beans, or maybe both.
The crafty cat bank appeals to the crazy cat lady in me and would probably scare the crap out of Mae. It meows whenever you pop some money in so would be fantastic to encourage saving loose change (trust me, doing so pays, Mum and I regulary go shopping thanks to emptying our piggy bank of silver coins) and it pounces on the coins when you drop them on the plate. Ok, so I'm a five year old at heart but who cares!
And who cares that this ride on trike is aimed at 4-7 year olds (I'd have loved this as a kid, my Dad's a policeman!) I want it now, I could whizz down the corridors at work minus the crutches blaring the siren sounds to clear people out of my way. Ok, so whizzing might not be the most apt word given that the top speed is 1.5mph but it'd be less painful than the crutches and the novelty factor would take at least a week to wear off.
If you were to write an alternative wish list what would be on it? I do like to indulge my inner child from time to time and I really am hoping for a snack dispenser in my life soon.
- What Phase Eight did next...Blenheim
- Sixties Chic
- Blue (Inc)
- ...and relax
- Sarenza Shoe of the Week
- Wore it Pink
- Dressing up Dolly
- Ax Paris Discount
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gadget Girl
- Gifting Guide: Ask Her Friends
- Ultimate Accessory?!
- Win with Caseable
- Fantasy Shopper
- Cat lady v.247
- New from Flights of Nancy
- No title Tuesday
- Introducing Skinnydip + Giveaway
- Skincare tip for Oily and Spot Prone Skin *Guest P...
- Sarenza Shoe(s) of the Week
- Making my Kindle Cooler with Caseable
- Fashion Culprit
- Snacking Saturday: The Simply Bar
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: AllSaints Outfit
- moving on up
- Brat & Suzie exclusives at New Look
- old faithful
- Peanut Butter M&M cookie cake
- Laura Ashley #lauraashleyblogbday Wishlist!
- we are (Cybercandy Blogger) family
- Dear Deer
- DIY Fashionista
- Sarenza Shoe(s) of the Week
- sweet as...
- Snacking Saturday: Nims Fruit Crisps
- Phase Eight; Collection 8
- Hello Real World
- Mother Hair Straightener Review (by My Mother!)
- Beautiful Bras
- Tasty Treats from Maqaroon
- Bring on the Welly Weather: Matthew Williamson for...
- Totally Lovestruck
- Sorting out Stains with Vanish
- Practically Perfect; Phase Eight
- Sh1t is Bananas
- Styling up those Shades
- Lacoste Live
- darker shade of floral
- Sunglasses Shop Wishlist (not giving up on Summer!...
- Sarenza Shoe(s) of the week.
- ▼ October (51)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)