Thursday, 19 April 2012
Primark Jumper, River Island skirt, Shellys shoes, Vintage locket
This skirt is one of my fall backs for days I don't know what to wear, it's seen me through a lot of shifts at work; the thick fabric and nipped in waist keep it ok for the office I find.
Just a brief post, I seem to have a million and one things to do before work...not least clear up the trail of destruction Mae has left over my room...don't be fooled by her cute looks and love of cuddles, this creature gets up to all sorts!
Happy Thursday folks, the weekend is within our grasp!
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)