Monday, 16 April 2012
Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
These Women's air force 1 are probably the most obvious choice from me...it's no secret that I love anything even vaguely floral,
however, I think the flowers have been trumped by the dunk high '08 in either the pink colourway or the grain/grain version.
As a girl who used to wear nothing BUT trainers, as much as I love these I really can't see me getting the wear out of the now, but what I do know is that you get what you pay for, and as far as statement shoes go, these are a bargain, all at under £100 a pair.
Are you a sports shoe fan? Or does it bring back memories of tragic fashion times?
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)