Thursday, 5 April 2012
a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
A much needed wardrobe tidy-up on Sunday (how many times/how often do I do this?) led to re-discovering this Primark skirt that I purchased...ohh...6 years ago now, before the Primark in Bristol was anywhere near the shopping mecca that is now. But it's served me well, this seems to date back to when the quality in Primark was pretty impressive...worn with a £5 Primark jumper that has also stood the test of time/the washing machine (albeit it's only a few months old) and Georgia Rose boots c/o Sarenza.
Also using this post as a chance to reveal two of my Stanwells Rerun prizes...these fab Sam Edelman wedges and "fits all my rubbish in" Longchamp bag.
I also picked up a gorgeous dress that will be shown off as soon as the weather improves.
Seriously..what is with this weather? MADNESS. And madness all around at work yesterday...and I very much suspect the same for today.
Wish me luck!
- ► 2013 (401)
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)