Friday, 27 April 2012
They (whoever they are) say time is a great healer, and I guess that's true, but for now the days are both far too long and far too short and I barely know what day of the week it is. I'm just about managing to keep on track thanks to this Sekonda Pink Ladies Party Time watch sent c/o Find Watches, a website specialising in, well...watches at great prices and with free postage.
My Nan would have loved this watch and may well have tried to steal it off of me, and again, she seems to be my driving force behind posting right now.
The outfit also consists of my favourite Matalan skirt and a jewelled collar tee from H&M that cost something silly like £12.99. I figured it was time to stop moping in jeans and baggy jumpers, that wasn't going to achieve anything and I can just hear my Nan shouting "don't be so bloody stupid" all the time. The same goes for wanting to cancel my Birthday, which happens to be tomorrow. I turn 25 and would, quite frankly, like to ignore it completley. But again her voice rings true, and although it's going to be very different this year, I will mark it some how.
Thank you again to everyone for the love and support. Both myself and my entire family truly appreciate it. I promise to try and pull myself together a bit more soon...
Starting to notice Mae sneaking in to every post I do, which rings true to how life is at the moment, it's like me and my shadow. Pets are great. Really great.
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)