Saturday, 28 April 2012
My Birthday was never going to be an easy day to accept this year; to celebrate doesn't feel quite right (although I will, in time) and neither did ignoring it completley. Thank you to my family and friends who have made me realise it's ok to mark the occassion, that it's ok to laugh as well as cry and who have respected my wishes around presents and cards...there is time for all that and none of it really matters. What matters is spending the day with the people closest to me.
Thank you to all of you, again, who have left words of support on here, on facebook and on twitter. I've said it before and I have said it again...the internet and social networking can be a truly wonderful thing and I'd like you all to know how much I appreciate each and every one of you.
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)