Saturday, 7 April 2012
Why I ever hesitated about getting these Leopard print Jordans from Motel I do not know; that and my other pair are hands down the best fitting/most flattering jeans I have ever owned. Teamed with "Winner" print tee, also from Motel (giveaway prize) and suede look ankle boots from New Look.
And it is with great pleasure I introduce Mae! Getting a photo of this little minx is HARD, she does not stay still! She's a very welcome addition to our home though, and such a little character; she's young and still growing out of that kitten stage; quite the contrast to the elderly Flash (r.i.p.)
More good news on the Nan front; she's been moved to the brand new South Bristol Community Hospital which only opened Monday for intensive rehabilitation/physio. The difference in her for being out of the B.R.I. and in to somewhere to clean, new and all round impressive (with the friendliest nurses) was apparent even after an hour. It's an amazing place and we have high hopes for her treatment there...she may not want to come home though, private en suite room and an extensive menu...yeah, wow.
Happy Easter Weekend folks
- ► 2013 (401)
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)