I've seen many bloggers do Etsy seller spotlights before, and yet I've never done one myself; this isn't because I don't love Etsy...far from it; it's just...I've never felt 100% compelled to blog about a seller before. That all changed when I made a purchase from WestArtAndGlass, although I can't show you what I actually bought because the recipient doesn't have their Birthday just yet...
All the pieces in the shop are created by the delightful Zena West who shares this fab little bio on her website...
My name is Zena West. I live in West Bridgford, a suburb of Nottingham in England, and I make glassy things. And to a lesser extent, arty things. Through the magic of the internet, I have sold these glass things to lovely people in Greece, New Zealand, Australia, Puerto Rico, 22 different states of the USA, Canada, Brazil, Poland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Scotland and Wales. I figure I just need a sale in Africa and one in Asia then my little slice of world domination will be complete… I also sell regularly to people in Nottinghamshire and the East Midlands, through participating in and organising local craft fairs.
I am 27. I am mildly obsessed with giraffes and Star Wars. I love cats, but they don’t like me. I once met Badger of “Bodger & Badger” fame. One day I want to open up a little glass/art/book/coffee shop and be my own boss. My worst vice is crisps, I eat on average 3 packs a day. Salt and vinegar Discos are the best. I live with my lovely husband/muse John, who can never remember how old he is, occasionally takes awesome photos, and hates cheese and Marmite. Weirdo. Still, he doesn’t grumble too much when he treads on a glass splinter."
Star Wars Slogan Coasters
Hooray for Everything Coasters (a.k.a. the happiest coasters EVER!)
And if you are tempted by any of these, or the 40ish other pieces in Zena's shop, she's offering 5% off your order when you quote the code DAISYCHAIN on checkout!
What's caught your eye in the shop? Let me know if you make a purchase!
Are there other sellers that I'm missing out on?
P.S. Massive thank you to Zena for agreeing to being featured, and for the swiftly delivered, well packaged purchase!
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)