Tuesday, 10 April 2012
Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
This blog is full of wishlists lately, but I seriously can't help myself. The latest objects of desire come from Jewellery brand La10 who specialise in unique designs inspired both by 19th Century architecture and the geometric lines of modern day life.
Each piece is unique, with it's own story and character making it ultra special. At around £120-£190 for a ring it's not cheap; but then, it's not expensive either when you consider the workmanship that goes in to it and jewellery is one area in which I don't mind investing.
At the moment my ultimate dream piece would be the open pearl ring in sterling silver although I could happily see myself wearing anything from the entire website!
Do you like to invest in jewellery? I'm sick of wasting money on cheap rings and necklaces that turn my skin green or tarnish after a couple of wears...the only thing I will always buy cheap is earrings because I am forever losing them! What's caught your eye from La10?
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)