Monday, 9 April 2012
Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
Rainy Bank Holiday's lend themselves perfectly to a spot of window shopping online; it worries me sometimes how quickly time passes by whilst I flit from one website to the next planning what I'd buy if only I had the funds!
1. Ok, so this one is for Mae and might actually get purchased; amazing cat activity centre from PetPlanet...check out that bargain price!
2. I saw this skirt in InStyle Magazine and decided I NEED it in my life. I'm trying to work out how best to juggle my finances to make it happen...all else fails, I have a Birthday at the end of the month!
3. Maggie Angus creates the most fabulous jewellery, this Hummingbird is new for S/S 2012 and I want it!
4. Rocket Dog floral heels from FYFO. I say no more.
5. My love for Zatchels continues, fluro and floral? Yes Please!
What are you craving right now?
- ► 2013 (401)
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)