Sunday, 15 April 2012
When I saw this Cat Print Top* on a visit to Asda last Saturday, I couldn't leave without it. Getting Mae restarted the crazy cat lady side of me, and suddenly I had to own all things kitty. Yesterday I wore it with my ever faithful Zara denim midi skirt and a pair of Georgia Rose boots c/o Sarenza (and finished it off with a cat necklace from Sarah at Benita Blue)
This weekend is turning out to be quite the reprive from the chaos of last week (I have never known a week like it) and touch wood, next week should be a little calmer! I'll leave you with more photos of our little madame, she's turning in to quite the Diva, and despite our best efforts in getting her ready to go outside, she just will not wear her collar no matter how many pretty varities with varying degrees of volume bell we buy her!
Any tips for getting her to keep her collar on?
How is your weekend turning out? Are there any animals that if you see on clothes or accessories, you just HAVE to buy?
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)