Thursday, 12 April 2012
call my secretary
Blimey, this week has been busy, I need another long weekend to recover from it and I still have two 9.5 hour shifts to go!
Generally uninspired with workwear, as ever, due to ever changeable weather and dodgy office climate, I feel like I wear the same things over and over.
I love this necklace, I was sent it ages ago by Amber Atherton, Made in Chelsea star and owner of myflashtrash (I did the twitter feed for the site ages ago) and it got tonnes of attention today. I do love jewellery that can start a conversation!
How is your week going? I'll be so glad to see 5:30 on Friday!
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)