Sunday, 8 April 2012
Dress; New Look, Top; H&M, Tights; Superdrug, Shoes; Jeffrey Campbell c/o Sarenza.
Orange is a colour I always assumed I couldn't wear; I'm too pale and too naturally red headed to carry it off...but sometimes I get carried away by a bargain, and spying this dress in the New Look sale a couple of weeks ago I decided to give it a whirl...and you know what? I kinda like it!
Happy Easter everyone, I hope it's a wonderful family and chocolate filled day (remember, calories don't count on days like today..it's a fact)
(Ben and Natalie, the photo of Mae is for you)
P.S. Sorry for the vast amount of kitty spam lately, we are besotted!
P.P.S. Handbag and Shoe giveaway ends tomorrow!
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)