Saturday, 21 April 2012
It is with a heavy heart I announce a blogging hiatus. This morning we lost the most amazing woman; my Nan (and yes, a blog post should probably be the last thing I should be doing) and I shall be taking a break until it feels right to be back blogging properly again, and to spend time with my family.
Actually, I know exactly why I am blogging right now, and that is because my Nan was always fascinated by the concept of blogging and the community, and thus it feels a fitting tribute.
I would like to thank each and every one of you who have taken the time to wish her and my family well over the last, difficult few weeks. This was sudden and un-expected and we are drawing peace from the fact it was peaceful and dignified.
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)