Monday, 16 April 2012
Perhaps I ought to name Mondays as "Material-days" as they seem to be when my wishlists are at their worst...right now I'm blaming having a birthday fast approaching and people moaning that I don't want anything...well folks...now you can shush your moaning!
These shoes are Linzi Shoes are pastel perfection...
It's kind of cheating to list this necklace from Nelly.com as I succumbed already and bought it!
Oh Motel Rocks, I've tweeted these shorts enough times lately...I need them...they are Daisy printed after all.
And finally...Nails Inc...my love for them grows stronger by the week, and their latest offering of fishnet effect magnetic polish has my lust-o-meter going off the scale!
There's probably 1000 other things that have taken my fancy too, I'm hopeless at book marking things!
I'm still yet to get excited about my Birthday, and don't really know what I want/care if I get anything...but it did make a good excuse for a post ;)
What are you loving right now?
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)