Saturday, 10 March 2012
YULL shoes; Made in England
Long time blog readers will know how much I champion Sarah, the brains and beauty behind shoe label Yull; I currently own two pairs- Chelsea and Primrose and I can't speak highly enough of the design and craftmanship.
Sarah got in touch the other day to let me know that Yull is the only independent now manufacturing ladies' high heels in the UK, which is really quite incredible! The photos above showcase a few of the newest styles from Yull, but I decided against sharing them all...because that means you'll have to wait and take a look yourself!
The shoes are also being made as small as a 2.5 now for you petite ladies out there; I know this will be good news for some!
Watch a Yull shoe being made!
What do you think folks? Have I sold you on the wonder of these shoes yet? I really can't speak highly enough, and yes, they may be more expensive than popping along to the highstreet, but I can personally vouch for the comfort and longevity of these shoes; coupled with the fact they are made with love and care!
Happy Saturday folks, enjoy your weekend
((and please note Sarah did not pay/bribe/maim/torture me in to writing this post. I just love her, and her brand a lot more than is healthy))
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)