Oh yes, another giveaway for you lovely lot and this time I have a £50 Topshop voucher up for grabs (I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous!)
I have been given a £50 Topshop voucher to give away courtesy of the 360 degree feedback provider ETS. These employee surveys judge how happy you are at work. So with that in mind we thought we’d get in on the act. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize is to tell us what item of clothing in your wardrobe makes you happy and why! We’ll give the prize to the best answer! Make it meaningful, funny, happy...I don't mind...I can't wait to read your answers!
As for me and my answer...
My Yumi shoe print dress; both for the fact my parents chose it for me and got it spot on, and that you just cannot wear a shoe printed dress without it lifing your spirits a little!
The giveaway is open to UK blog readers and will close at 8pm on Monday April 2nd
- ► 2013 (401)
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)