Thursday, 1 March 2012
ASOS dress (with belt), New Look tights, New Look flats.
Welcome March...I'm hoping a new month means a fresh start on the luck front; ever have one of those weeks where it feels like someone has it in for you? Let's just say it has been a challenge.
I love March, the approach of Spring, the promise of longer, brighter (I won't tempt fate by saying sunny) days and all that comes with it. I have a few exciting things planned and fingers crossed it will just generally be better than the last couple of months!
On the topic of love...anyone propose yesterday?
And can I mention how much I love this dress? Me and midi lengths really agree, and the bright pink floral pattern put a smile on my face.
What are you excited for this month?
- ► 2013 (401)
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)