Tuesday, 13 March 2012
Tee; Peacocks, Skirt; Yellow Shop in Bath, Tights; New Look, Scarf c/o Republic, Boots c/o Ellos.
How cute is this scarf? It was kindly sent to me via the folk at Republic last week and cheered up one of the days I was off sick...
speaking of which...I'm STILL stick, this bug has far out-stayed it's welcome. Off for a checkup with the GP today, and fingers crossed I'll get back to work tomorrow...I am the worst patient! I'd far rather be out doing things and working than coughing and spluttering away in front of day time TV!
I hope everyone else has managed to stay well! How's your week starting off?
Don't forget there is still two days left to enter my giveaway!
- ► 2013 (401)
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)