Finally after a loss of mojo and a few technological hiccups I'm back with my alphabet tour of Sarenza. Somehow we've made it to the letter K; and for this I'm focusing on an "in my dreams only" brand...Kenzo.
I do try and make the items I feature on my blog afforable, but sometimes heart rules over head and I cast my principals aside. At over £150 a pair these aren't the most expensive of shoes out there, but they aren't exactly every day affordable either; I think you'll forgive me when you see how damn pretty they are though *nods*
SEE? I introduce you to Antonella Cuir, Zen, Risy Melisse and Femminile
...if you want me, I'll be drooling by my laptop.
- ► 2013 (401)
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)