Wednesday, 28 March 2012
life in an instagram
(or, jumping on the bandwagon to fill an otherwise empty post)
I've been donning my sexy polyester uniform and becoming overly posessive of my tourniquet since starting taking blood; anyone who uses one will understand!
Blogger treats at Bristol Fashion Week.
Sunny weather = perfect excuse to buy new sunglasses; one day I will own some Raybans but until then I will luxuriate in these £14 wonders from Accessorize (a step up from my standard £1 Primark jobs)
Couldn't resist these gorgeous metallic nail polishes when I was in Superdrug and the two for £5 pricetag sealed the deal.
Best friend and I.
Popcorn! Savoury and Sweet surprised me with this box of goods at the weekend. I reviewed their range on the blog a while ago and they were kind enough to keep in touch AND send me some treats in their snazzy new packaging.
Starbucks stop whilst in Bath last week after best friend drove me over so I could attend a phlebotomy course; I am loving taking patient's blood and having a whole new level of interaction with them!
Cherry Blossom. I love Spring.
Tough times = comfort food, for me that's a bowl of porridge (Dorset Cereals make my favourite oats, including the infamous Gingerbread ones!)
And there we go!
What's going on in your world right now?
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)