How many things can go wrong in one week? I think I've lost count over the last seven days (someone send my family some luck, please!) To add insult to injury, my laptop decided to defy my hefty anti-virus protection and get itself infected past a point where I could fix it myself and is therefore taking a little (costly) holiday to be repaired. I'm borrowing the laptop time forgot, an ancient Dell that, no joke, takes ten minutes to load one page. Needless to say it cannot cope with updating a blog with more than one photo, and my patience is wearing thin enough writing this one post...so I guess I'm going on a little hiatus until I am reunited with my computer, which, if things go well should be mid-week. Barely a hiatus really, some bloggers only update once a week, but I'm a daily addict and I have a list as long as my legs of posts I want to share. Frustrated, but really, it's the least of my worries!
A little reminder to us all.
Whilst I'm "away" don't forget to enter my giveaway with Madam Rage on the post below!
And to anyone else struggling through tought times...don't ever give up hope. I'm a form believer that things turn out ok in the end, and already the week ahead promises to be better for me, at least.
- ► 2013 (401)
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)