Tuesday, 27 March 2012
This outfit is over a week old now, but I finally get to show you the dress that Madam Rage* sent me! I love this colour, it makes a brighter alternative to all the pastels that are out there right now, and I do love me a Peter Pan Collar!
I kept it basic with black tights from Tesco and suede Jeffrey Campbell brogues c/o Sarenza.
I've totally lacked in outfit inspiration lately, not being able to blog, and then sudden family illness has seen me living in jeans/denim and converse.
On that note, I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for their kind words and support on Twitter; and extend that thanks from my family, too. Thank you.
- ► 2013 (401)
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)