Thursday, 15 March 2012
further adventures in floral
The second the weather shows signs of Spring I can't help but break out the floral dresses. This one is a New Look number passed on to me by a friend and I've paired it with teal tights from the now defunct Ethel Austin and Clark's shoes that were a gift from a truly epic diva friend.
I made it back to work yesterday, I thrive on routine so I was in my element. I text a friend on my lunch break and got a response along the lines of "it's wrong how much you love your job!".
I'm shattered now, that post lurgy fatigue that lingers for a few days...roll on the weekend and next week; it's a short week at work for me next week as I have a training course on Wednesday, and I'm off Friday 23rd March for Bristol Fashion week!
How is your week going? SO close to the weekend now!
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)