Sunday, 11 March 2012
My shopping trip on Tuesday may not have been a success for new season pieces, but for bargain wardrobe basics it couldn't be beat...this "it'll never date" shift dress was reduced to £10 in the Dorothy Perkins sale, and being the savvy shoppers that we are, my Mum snapped up the black version so we can mix and match.
I'm kind of loving these mid-season sales actually, yesterday yielded 2 pastel tees in New Look for a mere £3 each and an orange floral dress for £9.
So much for trying to curb my spending; I've noticed a lot of bloggers going on a spending ban of late and dammit, I admire your discipline!
Snapped up any bargains lately?
Are you on a spending ban? Tell me your secrets for how you cope!
- ► 2013 (401)
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)