Bristol Fashion Week is an event put on twice a year by the Mall at Cribbs Causeway to showcase the seasons hottest trends; and unlike the catwalks of London or New York, the items are available for you to purchase right there and then, even handily labelled within the shops for some pre, or post show browsing!
Despite living in Bristol all my life, I'd never actually attended one of the shows before, never quite sure what to expect. When I was invited along to take part in the Live Blogging Event however, I jumped at the chance; you can see a replay of the blogging action here
Bristol Beauty Blogger on my other side) and she snapped some photos whilst I tweeted away; mainly plotting kidnap of the gorgeous male models and cooing over far too many outfits; a stunning printed jacket from M&S instantly pops to mind!
It would have been impossible to capture everything on camera, or blog everything that happened, but you can grab more information from the Mall's facebook page and the Bristol Fashion Week Blog . It was a great experience, and if you ever get a chance to go, then I urge you to do so! It was also fantastic to put names to many gorgeous blogger faces, although I wasn't as sociable as I'd have liked, shyness took over and I left shortly after....blogging ladies, this means a South West meet/non meet soon, yes?
Were you there? Have you ever been? What were/are your views?
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)