First things first, the winner of the £50 to spend at FYFO is...
Congratulations m'dear, I shall be in touch shortly!
...and now, I'm excited to announce I have teamed up with Madam Rage (another online shopping haunt I love) to bring you another exciting giveaway!
Madam Rage are kindly giving the chance for one of you lovely readers to win any dress of your choice from their extensive range! They were also generous enough to allow me to pick one...
*sneaky preview, outfit post to come*
For your chance to win, all you need to do is...
1. Pop along to facebook and like Madam Rage's page
2. Be a follower of this blog
3. Comment on this post to say that you've liked Madam Rage's facebook page and also let me know which dress you'd pick
4. Leave a way for me to contact you
5. For an extra entry you can like adaisychaindream on facebook and let me know you've done so.
The giveaway will run for one week, closing Friday 23rd March at 10am.
post contains affiliate links.
- ► 2013 (401)
- a break from the brights
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Daisy Lace & Studs from Lola...
- Midi Adventure
- Platform 51
- life in an instagram
- Gone Green
- What Makes you Happy? Win £50 Topshop voucher!
- Sarenza A-Z: K is for Kenzo
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Gwynedds
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Saw
- Smarten up your Style with Concrete Cases
- Bristol Fashion Week; What I Wore
- (I lack) patience
- As one ends...*giveaway with Madam Rage*
- further adventures in floral
- Fresh Flames for Day and Night
- spring fever
- free to be supreme x my wardrobe
- Sarenza A-Z: Jeffrey Campbell
- Full Repair
- YULL shoes; Made in England
- stand-in pet
- Going Retro with FYFO and Gola; giveaway
- Rock on with Weston Scarves
- bread, milk, dress
- can you work it out?
- everyday ethical with Komodo
- wild side
- Introducing Stud & Stud
- it's ok, I have sparkly shoes on
- Spring Fling
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)