This week I'm focusing on the luxury brand side of Sarenza; Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 is entirely what you would expect from the queen of boho. This is a strictly wish list kind of post as the shoes aren't everyday affordable, but it's fun to have dreams and something to drool over right?
1. Kai; these remind me of Toms (of which I want a pair) with a luxury edge. Not the type of shoe I am usually attracted to but with my new found appreciation for jeans I could see me working something like this in to my every day attire...at £144.50 though, it sadly won't be this pair.
2. Madison; encompass everything I used to hate in a shoe (but then, I used to be a fan of Uggs). I really like these, almost enough to think screw the £190+ price tag...but what on earth would one wear them with?
3. Leigh; I am in love. If these babies ever go in the sale I vow to make them mine.
4. Steffie; In the winter I love lace up boots, in summer I am all about this style sandal, I just can't help myself. These cost £191.50 so won't be featuring, even though broken in to cost-per-wear they'd be mere pennies. Do you have a shoe style that you automatically head for?
Has anyone else fallen for House of Harlow's earthy charms? I never expected to love anything by a celebrity but Nicole Richie has proven exception to the rule.
- Three Ways to Wear Floral (a guest post)
- I'm no Brat
- Sarenza A-Z: Irregular Choice
- the perfect weekend
- zippo meets Fred Butler
- with my blue shoes on
- USC Wishlist
- specs, studs and feathers
- My Latest Addiction
- from blue to pink
- brightening the blues
- Are you a student in Cardiff?
- a nod to spring
- Sarenza A-Z: House of Harlow 1960
- Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2012; Breaking the...
- Jump from Paper
- got the time?
- in the half light
- Beautiful Weekend
- I'm a Cliche and I don't Care!
- Finders Keepers
- Sarenza A-Z: Georgia Rose
- weekend love
- keep warm, carry on
- Spring/Summer at Republic
- Love from Motel
- shoes that girl?
- cuddle monster
- giveaway #2; Valentine's gifts from Very
- Sarenza A-Z: Friis and Company
- *Giveaway* For Your Eyes Only
- Brain Freeze
- Totally Tribal
- Valentines at Rigby & Peller (send this to the man...
- black 'n blue
- Summer Loving at Matalan
- Pick and Mix
- ▼ February (41)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)