Brat & Suzie (probably via one blog or another) and instantly becoming smitted with their cute and quirky tees.
Fast forward a few years and I was contacted asking if I wanted a preview of their S/S12 collection...of course I said yes!
I was sent two cropped vests; a dipped hem one featuring this awesome cat in glasses (I think it's a cat, anyway) and the amazing squirrel one (yep, still squirrel obsessed)
I teamed it with my faithful Zara denim skirt, that is highwaisted enough to not make me feel all that exposed. You can't see in the photos but the tights are subtle polka-dots and the loafers are from Kate Kanzier.
I'm still pondering how to wear the second vest; perhaps with my Leopard print jeans? Suggestions are welcome...
Are you a Brat & Suzie fan?
What's your take on cropped tops?
- Three Ways to Wear Floral (a guest post)
- I'm no Brat
- Sarenza A-Z: Irregular Choice
- the perfect weekend
- zippo meets Fred Butler
- with my blue shoes on
- USC Wishlist
- specs, studs and feathers
- My Latest Addiction
- from blue to pink
- brightening the blues
- Are you a student in Cardiff?
- a nod to spring
- Sarenza A-Z: House of Harlow 1960
- Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2012; Breaking the...
- Jump from Paper
- got the time?
- in the half light
- Beautiful Weekend
- I'm a Cliche and I don't Care!
- Finders Keepers
- Sarenza A-Z: Georgia Rose
- weekend love
- keep warm, carry on
- Spring/Summer at Republic
- Love from Motel
- shoes that girl?
- cuddle monster
- giveaway #2; Valentine's gifts from Very
- Sarenza A-Z: Friis and Company
- *Giveaway* For Your Eyes Only
- Brain Freeze
- Totally Tribal
- Valentines at Rigby & Peller (send this to the man...
- black 'n blue
- Summer Loving at Matalan
- Pick and Mix
- ▼ February (41)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)