Week four of the Sarenza* A-Z and this week my chosen brand is Dune; a brand that has vaguely been on my radar for a couple of years, mainly thanks to my over-consumption of fashion magazines and yet, until I became a Sarenza Ambassador, I didn't pay it an awful lot of attention. If you are a bit like I was and are yet to take a closer look at Dune then let my favourites help you along...
*Please note that these shoes are all in the sale and therefore sizes available are limited*
1. Hockey, £45...how perfect will these be for Spring when it gets here? A gorgeous splash of colour to brighten up these gloomy days.
2. Whirl, £42.50. If they have your size in stock I recommend snapping these babies up. I own a pair and wore them to my work Christmas party, they are insanely sparkly, very comfortable and attracted a LOT of compliments.
3. Bellini, £32.50...sequins for every day wear...YES PLEASE.
4. Mercury, £148.50, a bit of an eye-watering price but these are a classic that will never date. The brown version are cheaper, but I love the boldness of the black.
5. Hilly, £69.30 because this girl loves her animal print I couldn't not include this pair.
Have any of these caught your eye? Let me know if you snag a pair in your size!