Urban Outfitters is one of those shops that I browse in year round, but only ever buy from in the sale. From twitter and other blogs I gather a lot of you are the same; they create lust-worthy pieces that are sadly out of our budget.
And then the sale comes around...and suddenly, BAM...things.I want and don't need.I can afford (mostly)...my top picks of the current sale.
2. Birds. On a cushion (see also the sweet bunny design). I am messy, and my room never looks quite how I want it to, but I still get attracted to soft furnishings, especially when animals are involved. £20
3. Never in my life have I been attracted to this style of shoe before I found this pair at full price. Now they are in the sale at £30 I love them even more.
4. CW Carin Wester dress, a thing of beauty from the boutique range...and now a more reasonable £50. The colour makes me think Spring and Easter bunnies.
5. For some reason I will never tire of lace dresses. Kimchi&Blue £35
6. A leather skirt is an investment, and this one by Silence and Noise is just the right side of quirky to be current and yet, somehow it will never date. £70
7. Zatchels floral satchel. You might remember my gushing post about Zatchels a month or so ago. This floral one is now £70 and I WANT IT!
Are you a sales only shopper at Urban Outfitters? What have you snapped up?
I am not affiliated with UO in any way, I am merely overly excited to be able to maybe afford their products, and spend far too much time browsing.
- ► 2012 (540)
- reflect and look ahead
- A Year in Outfits
- shop the sales; urban outfitters
- feeling blue?
- Shop the sales; Sarenza
- Merry Christmas!
- the night before Christmas
- night and day
- edging closer
- laced up
- To the Moon
- retro weekends
- it's starting to look a lot like Christmas
- clearly my mind has wandered
- red nosed
- and then I sinned
- The best things come in BIG packages.
- the comfort edition
- bunny love.
- Christmas Lust: Rigby and Peller
- THE shoe.
- Shoes (for my USA folk)
- Christmas at La Senza
- Gifts under £50 from Boticca
- those winter blues
- put a ring on it
- "red shoes no knickers"
- Bullring Recap
- The Future's Bright
- Shoes, glorious shoes!
- Stanwells Re-run (or cheaper chic)
- hold on to that
- ▼ December (41)
- ► 2010 (190)