Monday, 15 August 2011
Not so Ugly Betty
Spartoo, Betty London seems to have an edge on masculine/feminine shoes and I LOVE it!
1. Greva, £58. Practically perfect. I'm thinking floral dresses, pastel tights and midi skirts. Not my usual style shoe, but I am smitten.
2. Moulouk in Blue, £58 because my obsession with brogue style shoes knows no bounds. The blue colour and fringe detail means I can totally justify owning a pair of these because they are like nothing I already own!
3. Sibel in Beige, £75...again with the florals and maybe some denim? I'm not usually drawn to pale shoes because they show up the dirt so easily but with a bit of weatherproof spray and I'm sure they'd survive my less than tidy walking ways (else, I'll just never walk anywhere!)
4. Vatchi in Brown, £75. Stompy, clompy "I mean business" boots. I really don't need to elaborate further, do I?
Have you heard of Betty London before?
I'll be keeping a closer eye in future. My shoe obsession is really getting out of control...but shoes. Oh shoes, they always fit and never let you down.
- ► 2012 (540)
- Chic Unique
- Thank You x One Thousand
- Snacking Saturday: Homemade
- starry eyed.
- Now Voyager; hair lust
- In My Dreams (or hurry up payday)
- weekends and wishes
- Snacking Saturday: the review of a review
- TGIF x 1000
- A Reminder Never Hurts
- Blue + Mondays = Hand in Hand
- Not so Ugly Betty
- Snacking Saturday; the accessories
- animal magic
- THE shoes of the (new) season.
- More Mustard
- Ahead to A/W
- Sunday Random.
- Snacking Saturday; A Natural Approach
- Beautiful Lies
- what my feet want
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2010 (190)