Just a couple of outfits from the last couple of days.
Jeffrey Campbells from my Sarenza haul! The are the softest suede I've ever owned and so comfortable. New shoe staple. I want them in blue, too.
Huge thank you to everyone for being so wonderfully supportive. It really, really helps to know there is such a lovely bunch of people out there.
I hope everyone has a great weekend ahead of them; the sun has finally shown it's face here; typically after drizzling all day during my trip to Bath (which proved expensive and yet yielded little on the clothing front, just dregs of sale stock by this point).
P.S. Snacking Saturday will return next week, as you can probably gather, this week involved Brownies!
- ► 2012 (540)
- Little things.
- Giveaway! Win a Manicure with wish.co.uk
- Snacking Saturday; because I'm a child at heart
- An Explanation
- Perfect Pearls/Adding to my Wish List
- Wish List Wednesday
- Today I'm Wearing
- A Brief History of ASOS
- Floral Fabulous
- Hit vs. Shit
- Nutella Fudge Brownie Bites
- Practise Run
- Motel Rocks, Indeed.
- Have you had your Weetabix
- so much for summer.
- Weekend Style
- Snacking Saturday; snack of the week
- Friday Friday Friday
- I have no witty title.
- A Shade Braver
- Buried Treasure
- Gardens to Go
- Sunday Loving...Dreaming in Sheer
- Snacking Saturday; the tongue twister
- Dress down Friday
- More Budget Workwear
- Summer Staple
- In vs, Out
- This Cake Will Make you Friends
- Snacking Saturday (er, Friday); the luxury edition...
- ▼ July (37)
- ► 2010 (190)