1. Bad news, totally out of the blue has left me somewhat...struggling for inspiration with anything. Twitter followers...just, thank you.
2. It'd be really damn rude of me not to share such a delightfully simple and sinfully delicious recipe.
Nutella Fudge Brownie Bites
- 175g Nutella. Buy a 200g jar and you'll have the perfect amount left for guilt free eating off the spoon.
- 5 tablespoons self raising flour.
- 1 egg.
- A good dash of cinnamon, and some chunks of chocolate/dried fruit/chocolate chips etc.
Beat together the nutella and the egg until smooth. Add in the flour and mix well...the batter will be sticky but not too hard to work with. Add in anything else you fancy (I used chunks of milk chocolate and liberal amounts of cinnamon).
Spoon in to 12 fairy cake cases (you could also do it as a sheet, as bigger bites, or mini bites but will need to adjust cooking times) and bake at 180*c for around 10 minutes. Cooking time is approximate because it depends on how you like your brownies! I like mine not too gooey, but not too cooked either, so 10 minutes was perfect.
Cool (a little) and eat.
I made one mini mini bite for testing as the actual brownies are a request for work (can't get rid of that place even though I'm off!). The brownies will be quite springy when first out of the oven but get that dense, fudgy texture as they cool.