It's been a funny week. A really funny week. My thoughts are with Norway, the friends and family of Amy Winehouse and the family and anyone who knew Kerri; a friend who passed away recently.
Here are some of this week's highlights...
- Seeing my two bestest friends, Becca and Trudi.
- Not having to work and finally catching up with myself.
- Epic, long awaited shopping trip with Trudi, in Bath, one of my favourite places.
- My family. Enough said.
- Being alive.
The Shit List this week goes to...
-The weather...gone were my chances of a week in the garden, although this weekend has gone some way to appease that and I am off to the seaside today.
- Having to face up to a few harsh truths.
- The shops being full of the scrag ends of sale stock/Autumn clothes and not much that is suitable for now.
- It's still a week to payday.
- Aforementioned tragedies and the attitudes of people in general.
- Being booted out of bed on a Sunday morning by a cat with serious wind issues AND muddy paws.
Highs/Lows this week?
...don't worry, things WILL get better
- ► 2012 (540)
- Little things.
- Giveaway! Win a Manicure with wish.co.uk
- Snacking Saturday; because I'm a child at heart
- An Explanation
- Perfect Pearls/Adding to my Wish List
- Wish List Wednesday
- Today I'm Wearing
- A Brief History of ASOS
- Floral Fabulous
- Hit vs. Shit
- Nutella Fudge Brownie Bites
- Practise Run
- Motel Rocks, Indeed.
- Have you had your Weetabix
- so much for summer.
- Weekend Style
- Snacking Saturday; snack of the week
- Friday Friday Friday
- I have no witty title.
- A Shade Braver
- Buried Treasure
- Gardens to Go
- Sunday Loving...Dreaming in Sheer
- Snacking Saturday; the tongue twister
- Dress down Friday
- More Budget Workwear
- Summer Staple
- In vs, Out
- This Cake Will Make you Friends
- Snacking Saturday (er, Friday); the luxury edition...
- ▼ July (37)
- ► 2010 (190)