Oh, hello Friday (and PAY DAY!). How can a day come round so slowly, and yet so quickly?
Sunshine makes me break out my favourite dresses!
1: Daisy dress, New Look sale, shoes Shellys. Tights, necessary to keep dress ok for work (they are also temp regulation ones, so I didn't melt, win win). I also wore this out for dinner last night to make the most of my Brother and his lovely Girlfriend being home for the weekend.
2. Technically I haven't worn this yet, I was going to wear it yesterday morning, and then, after half an hour decided to save it for after work/lunch at my grandparents today. Maxi dress, Esprit sale (half price, then a further 20% off!), shoes will probably be wedges of some kind.
What are you up to this weekend? It's a real family based one here. Hopefully made better by gorgeous, glorious sunshine!
I also have a giveaway lined up, and the return of Snacking Saturday!
- ► 2012 (540)
- Little things.
- Giveaway! Win a Manicure with wish.co.uk
- Snacking Saturday; because I'm a child at heart
- An Explanation
- Perfect Pearls/Adding to my Wish List
- Wish List Wednesday
- Today I'm Wearing
- A Brief History of ASOS
- Floral Fabulous
- Hit vs. Shit
- Nutella Fudge Brownie Bites
- Practise Run
- Motel Rocks, Indeed.
- Have you had your Weetabix
- so much for summer.
- Weekend Style
- Snacking Saturday; snack of the week
- Friday Friday Friday
- I have no witty title.
- A Shade Braver
- Buried Treasure
- Gardens to Go
- Sunday Loving...Dreaming in Sheer
- Snacking Saturday; the tongue twister
- Dress down Friday
- More Budget Workwear
- Summer Staple
- In vs, Out
- This Cake Will Make you Friends
- Snacking Saturday (er, Friday); the luxury edition...
- ▼ July (37)
- ► 2010 (190)