Neither outfit featured in this post was actually worn today,
it was more of a case of "would I wear it?"
(please tell me I'm not the only one who uses photos to help them decide!)
The first one was actually kind of a no-brainer...
I always equate t-shirts with jeans, especially casual t-shirts. Looking at this photo however I can see it works very well with a smarter cut of trousers
Except to see this as a proper outfit soon. I can't get enough of this tee!
This second outfit has been a long time coming. Ages ago I was sent this skirt from Damart; a shop I'd never have even considered buying from before due to my association between it and the older generation.
However, they still sent the skirt and told me to see what I could come up with. Months (oops) later and I finally feel like I could wear it.
Spinning qualities make it a winner. Always.
And I guess that proves that old saying right...you really cannot judge a book by it's cover.
Happy Tuesday (that feels like a Monday). I'm planning to take it easy today as the next two days at work are going to be MAD. Who launches a new system right before another bank holiday?! Apparently we do!
Have you voted yet?
P.S. I've had a few comments/tweets about my blog coming up as a phishing site?! It seems to be an issue for those using google chrome as their browser,
if any one has any suggestions do share...I'm lost!
- ► 2012 (540)
- Snacking Saturday- introduction to iHerb
- birthday run down
- Don't Mind if I do!
- Advance Apologies
- Dreaming of a Summer Holiday
- This Is What I Want (this week)
- Live for the (long weekend)
- come fly with me
- Midi Ground
- Top to Toe- I need your vote!
- Blonde Ambition?
- Dear Easter Bunny
- Like to Win?
- Manic Monday
- Cheer Up
- The Best Things
- I don't usually do this
- Snacking Saturday; lets hit the bar
- Girl, Meet Dress (or how to make a dream reality)
- Animal Magic
- Work; the wide leg edition
- Red Lips
- Maximum Madess
- Jazzy[y] Pants
- Hint Hint
- Pick a Pixie
- The Random Sunday Post
- Snacking Saturday; crunchy munchy!
- Dress Temptation
- London Wishes Winner
- The One I Almost Wore
- The Yesterday
- Are you a flip flop snob?
- after the overload
- So bad it's actually *good* for you.
- I might not have green fingers...
- Fun with a Fiver
- Weekend Wearing
- Snacking Saturday- I'm a Geek for Greek
- Are you Bling or Ming?
- Giveaway with London Wishes!
- ▼ April (45)
- ► 2010 (190)